The celebrations started last night with some Cinco De Mayo drinks and laughs at Chuy’s restaurant with one of my favorite people, also one of my future bridesmaids, Ally. Thanks for the jello shots, lovely!
Just to keep things a little fun and interesting today, I decided to share with you all 23 random facts and fun bits of information about Kaylin. Whether they be likes or dislikes, food preferences or food aversions, tales from the past or hopes for the future, here they are.
2. I wish I could get the chance to be in the studio audience of the television shows The Chew and Steve Harvey.
4. Every morning when I wake up, before I’ve had my shower and start brewing my morning tea,I like to eat exactly four animal crackers. Just four. No more, no less. It helps to get that morning taste out of my mouth. You know what I’m talking about. Animal crackers do the trick and they are cute.
5. My worst fears are spiders and being trapped in small spaces.
6. A couple of people I would love to meet include Alton Brown and Emma Stone.
7. The way I remember the order of the planets in our solar system, starting closest to the sun, is by singing a song in my head I learned off of a Blue’s Clues episode when I was a child. I still remember the song.
“The sun is a hot star
Mercury is hot too
Venus is the brightest planet
And Earth is home to me and you
Mars is the red one
And Jupiter is most wide
Saturn’s got those icy rings
And Uranus spins on it’s side
Neptune’s really windy
And Pluto’s really small
Well we wanted to name the planets, and now we’ve named them all…”
9. Football season is the best. Football will always and forever be the one sport I never get tired of watching. Arkansas Alum right here, so Go Hogs!
10. When I first met Wade, my fiance, I believe it was no longer than a week later that I asked him if he was gay. And I was really curious, it wasn’t a joke.
11. If I could give Mother Nature a big, giant hug I totally would. Because I love all things nature and the great outdoors. Green grass, blue skies, and 70+ degree weather makes me happy.
13. I love mustard. I even top my salads with mustard at restaurants if they do not have a salad dressing that sounds appealing to me.
14. When it comes to Disney movies, if I watch The Fox and the Hound, Brave Little Toaster, or The Lion King I will probably cry.
15. I can usually tell if I’m going to get along well with somebody after meeting them for the second time. We either click instantly or not. Sometimes it’s the first meeting but I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait until the second meeting. I’m not judgmental, I can just read people.
17. Sometimes I think Pusheen is my spirit animal. He’s just SO CUTE!
18. This was my favorite workout video this week, courtesy of the Tone It Up girls:
19. This was my favorite quote this week:
20. This made me laugh the hardest this week:
21. Though I have grown up in Northwest Arkansas all 23 years of my life thus far, I am moving with Wade to Austin, TX this Summer. I’m excited/anxious/nervous/ohmygoodnessIwillfinallylivenearaTraderJoe’s!
22. I am getting married on May 13, 2017 to my best friend and soulmate.
23. And here is one of my favorite pictures of myself from childhood. Just replace the swimsuit with a bikini, the sippy cup for a cocktail, and give me a bigger pool and I’d be set for my birthday.
What was your favorite birthday and why?